Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2015? What happened to 2014?


WHAT?? 2015??
I used to hear it all the time from my parents: "Where does the time go?"
Now I understand why they said that.  I'm thinking that now!  Where in the world did 2014 go?  And 2013 and 2012 for that matter?

Goals were set.  Days, weeks and months quickly zipped by. 
Some of my hightlites include a trip to the Dominican Repulic - spending two days in the Atlanta Airport (no thank you, Delta Airlines).  I was blessed to spend some wonderful time with my daughter, Catie.
I flew to Los Angeles for a week for ERA's International Business Conference.  There I was honored to be selected as one of the top 3 Rookie of the Year for 2013 - Internationally!  (WOW! Still blows my mind!)  There in LA, I got to spend some time with wonderful colleagues touring the city and quality time with my hubby.
I spent a few days in St. Louis with my wonderful family camping and visiting Grant's Farm.
I spent another week in Orlando at Disney with my entire family and had the time of our lives. 
Workwise: I doubled my year from last year both in production and wonderful clients.  
I started my own radio program for real estate.
I hired a wonderful Assistant (Miss Micha) that has helped me physically, mentally and spiritually. She is definitely a God send. 

So here we are.....the last few days of 2014 and we reflect on our good times, bad times and questionable times.  

As I reflect, I do not dwell on the bad times or question the questionable times.  I have embraced the knowledge that everything happens for a reason.  I also know that mistakes I have made in the past do not define who I am.  Mistakes are lessons learned.   I move on.  I also thank God for good things and bad things.  All my experiences are ordained.  The people I have met and the wonderful clients that I have worked with......all sent directly to me.  God is awesome like that.

I have been blessed with this wonderful opportunity to help people.  I help buyers find the home of their dreams and I help sellers sell their home.  It's a great thing.  I love what I do and I actually GET PAID FOR IT!  I still can't believe it.  I am one lucky girl!



So....bring it on 2015.  I'm ready for you.  I'll meet new clients, new co workers and new friends.  I'll have new experiences (both good and bad) and new goals to meet.   I'm excited to see what this year will bring. Bring It.

No comments:

Post a Comment